Friday 21 December 2007

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone... Wishing everyone a very happy and safe Christmas and a fabulous 2008... I thought 2007 was going to be my year.. but never mind.. 2008 is going to be it.. lol...

Well.. after a year, the last few months filled with heartache and disappointment, i finally broke up with Marc.. Much to the delight of ALL of my friends.. Guess i should have listened to the advice.... So if any of you are reading this, Thankyou so much for all your support, i could never survive without the amazing friends that i have.. And i know, i should listen more often........ I love and cherish you all , but a particularly huge thankyou to TRACY, HOLLY, NICOLE, ERIN, ANNIE and SANDIE...AND of course BRAD AND MATT FOR THE BOY PERSPECTIVE xxx
Some things just aren't meant to work out and although it took me awhile, i realised i deserved a whole lot more than i was getting or ever going to get.. So i am feeling good, maybe a little sad, but it's definately been the right decision. I am now in a" i hate men all over again" mood, they just can't be trusted.. lol... Just kidding.. I'm sure there are some decent ones out there... I just don't know why i always seem to meet bastards liars and cheats.... Ok, not all of them have been like that.. ??? Ah.. i will get over it.. More lessons learnt... Enough of THAT.....

Olivia is away this week, which is a nice break for me, although i am missing her terribly.. Shes coming home on Monday, in time for christmas with the family. She's very excited about Santa's upcoming visit, and i am SURE she will be spoiled rotten... Ah she's an only child... lol
Well, im off to pack and get ready, having a fun filled night out in the city tonight, and living it up 5 star.. Thought it was a good plan to spoil myself at the moment...

Anyway, thats my latest goss... Love to everyone and have a great christmas and New Years!
Love me xxxxxx

No comments: