Wednesday 24 November 2010

My god, has it been that long since i blogged?????

Wow, time really flies... almost December already, and i haven't blogged since August!!!
Have been absolutely flat out this year, it has been never ending!
Exciting news first, i was asked to be on the Design Team for a new magazine, Australian Scrapbook Ideas a few months ago! I was absolutely thrilled, to say the least!!!!!

Needless to say, this has kept me quite busy, hence no blogging, and definately no new projects to share, as all i have done is scrap for both the magazines i am designing for! I haven't had time to do any "me" scrapping in ages!!! My very first article was published in Scrapbook Ideas last month! I have 2 more articles coming up in the mag in issues 4 and 6, and two articles i have also done for UK Scrapbook Mag coming up in the next few months! Very exciting!

On other news, I had my 6th overseas trip in October, 12 nights cruising the South Pacific which was rather lovely!!!
Otherwise, nothing too exciting, just busy with life, work and Olivia and her dancing commitments!!!! She is also doing acrobatics classes now and starting Speech and Drama in the new year. Needless to say, this does not leave much time for Mummy to do anything!!! Lol.... Such is the life of a Mummy! :-)
Ok, thats about it for now.... keep your eyes out for Australian Scrapbook Ideas and you might get to see some of my recent work!! lol... My contract states i can't display any of the work anywhere until 6 months after it's published so it will be a while until i can put them on here!
TTFN xxxxx

No comments: