Monday 21 June 2010

Time for a blog update!


Well... it has not been the best month of my life! Spent late May and the better part of this month sick as a dog, but after 2 courses of antibiotics i am starting to come good!

Haven't done much scrapping at all! But i am hoping to get into the second Stuck?! Sketch for June tonight! And may have a browse around at some other site challenges see if anything inspires me!
Above is a card i whipped up today for miss Olivia's dance teacher Mandy. Just a simple one, but i certainly don't profess to be an awesome card maker! LOL...

I'm on holidays from work now for 2 weeks, so amongst the mile long list of things i am hoping to achieve (ie some gardening, selling stuff on ebay, general decluttering... lol) i have set myself a goal of scrapping at least 5 layouts and 2 cards, so i might make a start on that tonight after dinner


Miss Olivia had her second eistedfodd the other week, she danced with the 6 and unders and the 8 and unders, and all up out of the 6 group dances, got a 2nd, two 3rds, a Very highly commended, and a highly commended, so they did really really well! Tomorrow is her very first eistedfodd Solo at the Ipswich Junior Eistedfodd, so that is really exciting!

Not a lot else has been happening, we had the annual day at the races on Saturday, my 14th in a row, can you believe it? I am sad to say, i think i am gettinga bit too old for it these days... rapidly approaching 40, I just can't walk around in high heels all day drinking anymore.... Not that i didn't manage it, but omg, my feet are still killing me, and lets face it the older you get, the harder the hangovers are to get over... LOl... I hardly ever drink, so it's my one big outing of the year... Having said that, i will have another crack at it next year, I just might get myself a nice spot in a tent so i can sit down and enjoy the day! LOL.. how sad this getting old is....

1 comment:

Clare said...

I Kylie!!! just found your blog & just wanted to say how beautiful your cards & LO's are. I am now following you so will pop back again soon. Hugs Clare (Helenj's lil sis) xxx