Saturday 25 October 2008

Wow, where's this year gone????

My beautiful daughter... She is growing up right before my eyes and WAY TOO FAST!!!! I think she looks so much older than her mere 5 in this pic!!!! But how beautiful is she?? I know, all mothers think their kids are the most beautiful in the world LOLThis layout using Basic Grey's stunning Eva pp, is our October Sketch Challenge for scrapofdifference, this sketch created by Kathleen Glossop. Its quite different to my usual style, but i had a lot of fun with it :-) Thanks Kathleen!


Well.. i have been a busy girl and haven't had time to blog lately!!!
Not a whole lot to report really... Just cruising along, and counting down, now in DAYS until my next overseas adventure to Thailand next month!! (20 days to go!!!)
I had a great night at a crop at Jo's last night with the girls from Scrap of Difference. I did absolutely NO scrapping, but had a good laugh and it was nice to finally meet some of the ladies :-)
It was rather amusing too recounting the famous Tracy spew story.. i think the girls got a pretty good laugh out of that one...

I did however, manage to get a couple of layouts done the night before, so after a major mojo block the past few weeks, i feel like it may be returning LOL
Anyway, im off to get organised for some more scrapping this evening.. i have spent most of today outside cleaning the swings, trampoline and cubbyhouse.., sweeping pavers and (sssshhh) hosing just a little bit.. Hating how living on the road everything gets so revoltingly filthy.. so i have once again the thought that i will definately be selling up soon and buying something a lot more low maintenance!!! GGGGRRRR
Anyway, thats it for me for now! Hope everyone is happy and healthy!!! :-)

No comments: